Soft Orange 20 Ton Polyester Endless Slings , Eye To Eye Duplex
- WLL 20T
- Diameter 70mm
- Length As client request
- Colour Orange
- Standard EN1492-2
- Certification CE GS TUV ISO
- Safety Factor 7 to 1, and we can make 5 to 1, 6 to 1 and 8 to 1 as
- Package Film shrinked with outer carton and Pallet 20 Pallets per
20 feet container.
1 100% high tenacity polyester fiber. Double A Class raw material
2 100% polyester sewing thread
3 Blue label with client's logo, serial number and plastic coat
It is an endless synthetic sling made from a skein (continuous loop
or hank) of polyester yarn covered by a double wall tubular jacket.
The roundsling body can also be compared to sling webbing with the
tubular jacket face yarns woven without binder yarns; this allows
the core yarns to move independently within the jacket.
• Conforms to shape of load to grip securely
• Load bearing yarns protected from UV degradation
• Red striped white core yarns provide added visual warning of
• Color coding provides positive sling capacity information Saves
• Double wall cover for greater sling life
• Soft cover won’t scratch load surface
• Conforms to shape of load for reduced load damage
• Seamless - no sewn edges to rupture prematurely, requiring
removal from service
• Color coded capacities for quick identification
• Light weight and pliable for easy rigging and storage
• Independent core yarns choke tightly, but release easily after
• Easy to carry - high strength to weight ratio for easy
transportation All Lift-All slings meet or exceed OSHA and ASME
B30.9 standards and regulations. Always protect synthetic slings
from being cut by corners and edges. See page 14 Promotes Safety
• Light weight reduces fatigue and strain on riggers
• Synthetic materials won’t cut hands
• Consistent matched lengths for better multiple sling load control
• No loss of strength from abrasion to cover
• Low stretch (about 3% at rated capacity)
1. The slings should avoid the harm of the sharp instrument when
lifting the goods.
2. You can add the leather or polyester on the outer layer of the
slings to protect it when lifting the goods .
3. Never use slings with damages or defects.
4. Only use slings with clear identifications.
5. Forbidden to tie a knot of the sling or link with a knot. You
should link the sling with the right connecting piece.
6. Before use,check working load limit, length and working
7. Never use slings under -40°C Or more than 100°C .
8. Elongation rate <3% at working load <10% at breaking load.
1. Q: What makes you different with others?
-----A:1) Our Excellent Service
For a quick, no hassle quote just send email to us
We promise to reply with a price within 24 hours - sometimes even
within the hour.
2 Our quick manufacturing time
For Normal orders, we will promise to produce within 15-20days.
As a manufactory, we can ensure the delivery time according to the
3. Q: What is the term of payment?
----A: 1) T/T payment. 2) LC 3)cash 4)escrow 5)credit card 6)paypal
4. Q: May I know the status of my order?
----A: Yes .We will send you information and photos at different
production stage of your order. You will get the latest information
5. Q: Are samples available?
----A: Yes, we can send sample for your reference by express.