2T4X safety factor 7:1 Polyester Lifting Lashing Flat Webbing Sling
1. Sling can be fabricated from single or multiple plies, may
include accessories such as edge guard,wear pads or sleeves, and
are available in several configurations.
2. Loading surface is wide to reduce the weight at each loading
point, no damage to tender objects.
3. Anti-abrasion and anti-incision protection sleeve can be
4. Has special label working loads is differentiated by colors
according to international standard easy to identify even if the
sling has abased.
5. Light and soft, can bu used in small narrow space.
6. In PU processing anti-danger of electric stroke.
7. The working temperature range-40℃-100℃.
- Industrial Sling life extended through rotation of bearing points
- Load belt and slings are soft and pliable - conforms well to
irregularly shaped loads
- Load sling is double Jacket protects load-bearing fibers
- Red striped core yarns visually warn of lifting sling damage
- Industrial lifting straps and slings are tagged and color coded for
Inspect slings each day before use, looking for:
Missing or unreadable ID tag
Melted, charred or weld-splattered areas
Acid or alkali burns
Holes, tears, cuts, snags or embedded particles
Broken or worn stitching
Excessive abrasive wear or elongation
Knots or brittle areas
Broken, corroded, pitted distorted fittings
Do not use worn or damaged slings or attachments. Discard or repair
them. Use damaged slings only after they are repaired,
reconditioned, and proof tested by the sling manufacturer or a
qualified person. Keep certificates of proof test.
Maintenance requirements are minimal. Belt slings may be cleaned
with clear water. Remember weak chemical
solutions will become increasingly stronger by evaporation.
Regularly inspect belt slings and, in the event of the
following defects, refer the sling to a Competent Person for
thorough examination: illegible markings; damaged,
chaffed or cut webbing; damaged or loose stitching; heat damage;
burns; chemical damage; solar degradation;
damaged or deformed end fittings.